Make an informed decision about your education: attend the Regis University
2012 Adult & Transfer Student Open House
A successful career begins with the right educational foundation at an institution that understands your needs. Attend the 2012 Adult & Transfer Student Open House to learn why Regis University can be the right fit for you.
- Experience Regis University firsthand and tour the campus
- Meet the faculty
- Receive financial aid and veteran’s benefits counseling
- Learn about transferring previous college credit, how to earn credit for prior work/life experience, and receive an unofficial transcript evaluation
- Explore other services offered to students, including career services
Application fee waived on qualified programs for attendees.*
We have arranged a series of presentations throughout the morning that will allow you to experience specific offerings within the University and discover the pathway between your degree and the career that awaits you:
- 9:30 a.m.
- The Modern Job Market and Social Media — Shelle McLean, senior career counselor
- 10:30 a.m.
- Health Care Administration: Intersection of Business, Healthcare and Technology — Dr. Sheila Carlon, director – Health Services Administration Program
- 11 a.m.
- Regis Career Services: Resources and Expectations for Students and Alumni — Richard DelliVeneri, director of career services
- 11:30 a.m.
- Things You Need to Know if You are Thinking About Attending Medical or Dental School — Dr. Kristi Penheiter, assistant professor and Alice Young, MS, premed/health advisor
United under one University mission
College for Professional Studies
The College for Professional Studies offers bachelor's and master's degrees and certificates specifically designed for nontraditional adult learners. Degrees are offered in business and management, computer and information sciences, counseling, education, humanities, and more. Classes are offered online and on six campuses, so you can earn the credentials that fulfill your personal and professional goals while still maintaining a work/life balance.
Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions
The Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions offers dynamic undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and doctorate programs that prepare you to be a leader committed to excellence within the health care professions of nursing, physical therapy, pharmacy, and health services administration. Classes are offered online or on campus.
Regis College — Graduate Programs
Regis College offers graduate degree programs in biomedical sciences and education. Programs suit traditional students who prefer classroom-based learning.